This company is a transformative, global staffing enterprise that helps people and organizations worldwide to unleash their potential. They help candidates access top-notch sales opportunities and make sure they get the best start possible in their careers. Operating within multiple sectors and market verticals, they're scaling at a breakneck, exciting pace - opening offices across the States.
The Recruiter Role at a Glance:
You'll be responsible for managing applicants through the company's assessment process, from application straight through to hire and beyond. The role is the first step, prove successful and you'll be fast-tracked into a Business Development, Sales, or Senior Recruitment role!
Why You’ll Love Our Client:
They believe our people deserve the very best. So when it comes to rewarding their team, we go one step further.
- $45-$48k basic salary, with excellent OTE, taking your total package up to $55-63k in year one
- Fantastic progression opportunities – realistic promotion within 6-9 months
- Full, tailored training to invest in your success
- Company incentive vacations
- Comprehensive healthcare package and other benefits
- 401k contribution and stock sharing options
- Strong social culture: regular nights out/social events, charity events, sports teams, and in-office events
Do you have what we’re looking for?
- A Bachelors degree
- 0-6 months of experience (not needed!)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Raw ambition and hunger for success
- Personable and confident dealing with a range of individuals at every level of business
- Adaptable, willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed